This week we had out third week of skiing up at Snowbowl. What a great winter for this PE unit! February 28th will be our final day of skiing.
- If your child will not meet us at school in the morning, please notify Sabine at THE OFFICE in advance. The bus cannot leave school until we have all students accounted for.
- If you are going to keep your child after the MIS skiing day is over, it is important to let Christian or Jeff know at lunch in the lodge.
- If you arrange for another parent to take your child at the end of the day, please notify the office before the bus leaves on Friday morning.
- Please send a PACKED LUNCH. There is not enough time to order from the grill.
- Please be aware that we work to create compatible and safe groups in the afternoon so no one is way out ahead or way behind the abilities of the other skiers.
Math- Students in fourth grade began interpreting their remainders in simple division story problems and continued to practice division. Fifth grade focused on reading a variety of graphs and diagrams to interpret data and predict landmarks.
English- Out “How-to” expository essays are underway with a variety of topics from “How to draw a pig” to “How to play basketball”. We also started a new non-fiction class read aloud on the life of Martin Luther King Jr.